One Stop Shop Tv Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Stop Shop Tv Forums

Discussions about old and new TV Series and movies!

Read Me First

Chinkeyz
    Chinkeyz
    Admin
    Admin

Read Me First Empty Read Me First

Post by Chinkeyz Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Welcome! This forum is a new feature that is currently under construction. All Topics will be added by the moderator to keep from having duplicates. If you do not see a topic that you need, you can request it to be added in this thread and a moderator will add it for you. I have also added a search bar to the left of this page at the top so that you can search for your tv show.

We will try to get as many of the Tv Series Shows added as soon as possible. But feel free to request one to be added as we do not know what shows each of you watch the most! Thank you for your understanding and patience!

To request a Tv Show to be added here just click the REPLY button within this thread. We will make sure that the topic is added A.S.A.P. so that you may begin to post any questions or Tv Show related material!
    LonelyFawn

Read Me First Empty Wow!

Post by LonelyFawn Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 pm

I am so glad I came across this page! It looks promising. Why does the member access link got to a log in page? How can I get that log in? oh and can you please add these tv shows like you have the others?

The Blacklist (Fantastic James Spader Series!)
    Scorpion
    Quantico
    Lethal Weapon
    Criminal Minds
    Mr. Robot

Thanks!
    What a Face
    Chinkeyz
    Chinkeyz
    Admin
    Admin

Read Me First Empty Lonley Fawn

Post by Chinkeyz Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Thanks for the kind words about my forum! I hope that many other people will soon appreciate it as much as you do! The Member Access links are for members who have donated to http://onestopshoptv.co Feel free to check it out! In the meantime I will add your requests. Also spread the word about this forum. Smile

Sponsored content

Read Me First Empty Re: Read Me First

Post by Sponsored content