One Stop Shop Tv Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Stop Shop Tv Forums

Discussions about old and new TV Series and movies!

2 posters

Supernatural

Poll

Do you think that it is time for this series to end?

Chinkeyz
    Chinkeyz
    Admin
    Admin

Supernatural  Empty Supernatural

Post by Chinkeyz Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Supernatural  78901-g48

Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as "hunters" fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth.

Network: The CW
    Genre: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy
    Member Access:
    http://www.onestopshoptv.co/supernatural
    April
    April
    Rookie
    Rookie

Supernatural  Empty Re: Supernatural

Post by April Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 pm

I love Supernatural. Or perhaps I should say I loved Supernatural. Personally I think it was pretty amazing up until season 5. I loved the first 5 seasons. The story was good, the charachters were portrayed in a fairly good way. The script also was entertaining and fun. Great job.
    I really don't know what happened after that. It just got boring, I guess. Well, it still had some pretty good moment but my general opinion is that what followed after S5 was not nearly as good.

I think what I love most about Supernatural (well, except for Misha Collins of course <3) is the fact that the producers and the director are absolutely fearless when it comes to things like 'breaking the fourth wall' etc. They generally do whatever the hell they want with the show and that's amazing. (What I mean here is episodes such as 'Changing Channels', 'The French Mistake' etc.)

Anyway, I still rewatch some of my favourite episodes. Even if the new ones are not as good, the old ones are pretty damn awesome. Very Happy
    Chinkeyz
    Chinkeyz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Chinkeyz Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:18 pm

I started watching this series after 9 seasons and was hooked and watched 9 seasons in a week. Lately I have been putting this series on the back burner to watch the whole season possibly during the summer when nothing really comes on. I think I have lost that "I have to watch my episode or else" feeling each week a new episode airs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:06 pm