One Stop Shop Tv Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Stop Shop Tv Forums

Discussions about old and new TV Series and movies!

2 posters

Black Mirror

Chinkeyz
    Chinkeyz
    Admin
    Admin

Black Mirror Empty Black Mirror

Post by Chinkeyz Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Black Mirror 253463-g8

Black Mirror is a British science fiction television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker and centred around dark and satirical themes that examine modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies. Episodes are standalone works, usually set in an alternative present or the near-future.

Network: Netflix
    Genre: Drama, Science-Fiction, Thriller
    Member Access:
    http://www.onestopshoptv.co/black-mirror
    April
    April
    Rookie
    Rookie

Black Mirror Empty Re: Black Mirror

Post by April Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Black mirror is so weird. I mean, I absolutely love it, cause it's so unpredictable. And every episode has a deep take-home message and really makes you think about things. It's really dark, though. I mean, I don't know if there really is an episode that has a happy or positive ending. Oh, no, there was only about two lesbians that ended kinda happy. Very Happy But the episodes (or at least the ones I've seen) were all so twisted and really really weird. Especially until you find out what the heck is goind on and even then, it is just a strange way to portay a certain viewpoint. However, that is exactly what makes Black Mirror so special. It is definitely not the usual, normal, casual or average TV show. It is definitely something else and it is worth checking out.
    Chinkeyz
    Chinkeyz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Chinkeyz Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:13 pm

I totally agree with you April. The series is so weird yet entertaining. I could not stop watching lol Have you heard of a new series called Channel Zero? It reminds me so much of Black Mirror.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am